What is your story? provides Personal Branding Training courses and Social Media Training courses for groups and individuals. Our training courses can be tailored to you and your team’s needs and delivered in your workplace.
Contact us to find out more.
Personal Branding Training
Whether you are working for a company, running your own business or working for yourself, you are an expert in what you do. Personal Branding Training helps you define what you do, what your goals are, what your strategy is and how to achieve these through promoting the brand of you.
People trust people more than company brands. You are your personal brand. It is a reflection of who you are and your vision.
Reasons for building your personal branding can include:
- Position yourself as the knowledgeable expert in your industry
- Win more clients for your business to increase sales and to increase your earnings
- Get a higher paid role by raising your online profiles to open more career paths
- Build online communities (your Social Media profiles and influencer pages) to increase professional opportunities
Social Media Training
Social media is an increasingly important tool for marketing your business and measuring your return on investment (ROI).
Social Media training enables you and your employees to build online and offline awareness about your business. Positioning your business as an opinion and a thought leader in your market. When you voice your opinions and your thoughts these can influence others’ opinions on a particular subject.
Learn how to create a successful Social Media Strategy, put together a Social Media Content Plan, how to effectively manage your Social Media Accounts, learn to target and engage your customers.
Bespoke training for one to one and groups in your workplace. Contact Charlotte on 07956144239 or email.
Reasons for Social Media Training can include:
- To position your business as a thought leader and raise your brand awareness
- Win more clients for your company to increase sales
- Build online communities (your profiles, group and influencer pages) to increase business opportunities